The Return...to Doula work

It's time. I had slowed my doula work since the birth of Paige, and acclimating to two little ones that are  years apart. Now that she is almost two and a half, the decision to return to my passion and work is an easy one. I am elated to get back to doing what I love. 

Staying home while the babies learn to nurse, coo, laugh, and crawl is something I decided was best for my family. Since every family is different, many families choose different routes after becoming a family. I had wanted to return when she was one, however, we weren't comfortable with daycare options in our area, and she couldn't yet tell us about her day to day. Those days have passed. (I really miss the crawling and snuggle coo's though, that's the best part of babies, oh, and the smell!) 

So I just wanted to say Hellooooo, and that there is another Doula out here in KC! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The comforts of Comfrey

The birth of Paige